Thursday, May 04, 2006

Makes sense to me...

When I think liquor, I always think... Circus Clown !

and when I think about my camera gear, I think about my van...so...

Hey, I found a new van and truck accessories website. BuyAutoTruckAccessories.com For Truck Racks It's incredibly quick and easy. And if you know my life you know I have a lot of stuff I carry in my van. These guys are my new source for all of my needs. They've got SUV, van and truck accessories.Just give them your vehicle year, make and model and they do the rest! . They offer only the best quality products. They also offer great tips and safety suggestions throughout the site. They’ve truly assembled a site full of high-quality, professional-grade truck accessories from proven and reputable manufacturers and even have links to product specifications and installation instructions.

1 Comments:

Blogger debbilicious said...

I got a terrific laugh out of this (and your caption).Thanks!

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home